If you have a two year old, they may be eligible to access free early years education at Arista Kids Nursery which would consist of 15 hours per week over 38 weeks each year.
To find out if your two year old is eligible for the free hours funding scheme you are able to apply following the link below:
If you require assistance with your application, please feel free to visit Arista Kids Nursery…
Am I eligible for early education and childcare?
All three and four year olds are entitled to 15 hours of free early education for 38 weeks of the year. This applies until they reach compulsory school age (the term following their fifth birthday). Free early education places are available at Arista Kids Nursery.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- She guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided they’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- They are currently being looked after by a local authority in England or Wales
- They have left care in England or Wales through: •an adoption
- A special guardianship order
- A child arrangement order